Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!
Anime∙Dohyou
Please sign in to access your account or reply to posts. If you are not a member, you may still view and enjoy the majority of the site, but why not register? It's free!

American History X

KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

American History X Empty American History X

Post by KnucklesG Thu 13 Dec 2007, 9:30 pm

This Movie is a Master Piece... it shows the racism in America and puts u in this situation from a man who goes from a Racist and realizes why hes a racist and feels dumb about it and turns into a good old fashion American American History X 245150:

(This movie is in my Top 5)
    IamPein
    IamPein
    san'dan
    san'dan

American History X Empty Re: American History X

Post by IamPein Fri 14 Dec 2007, 7:47 pm

Wow, well, I cannot believe I forgot about this movie, but you are right, it was wonderful. Even though it is a little vulgar, I would consider it a wonderful movie with a purpose behind it....If you haven't watched it, I would definately suggest it, well atleast if you are old enough to deal with the violence and language.
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Fri 14 Dec 2007, 7:55 pm

lol ya forgot to add that... it is rated R but it does not change the purpose/meaning of the movie but instead add it with all the violence and the vulgar langauge American History X 245150:
    Brutefox16
    Brutefox16
    kyotou
    kyotou

Post by Brutefox16 Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:13 pm

I seen this movie almost half a dozen times, i didn't like it the first time *still young and didn't really no what was going on* But the second timei was like WOW...
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Fri 14 Dec 2007, 9:18 pm

yea sum ppl need to rewatch movies to understand meaning/message they are trying to give
    CommanderStarDud
    CommanderStarDud
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by CommanderStarDud Sat 15 Dec 2007, 2:08 pm

Hmm never seen it sounds interesting though abye I'll watch it some time.......
    KnucklesG
    KnucklesG
    hachi'dan
    hachi'dan

Post by KnucklesG Sat 15 Dec 2007, 5:54 pm

CommanderStarDud wrote:Hmm never seen it sounds interesting though abye I'll watch it some time.......

You should its an amazing story with a amazing message/meaning that they try giving the audience... but you may have to rewatch prob if u don't get sum scenes
    stan_da_man
    stan_da_man
    S-Class
    S-Class

Post by stan_da_man Sat 15 Nov 2008, 11:22 pm

This movie was deep...It is definitely one of my favorites..Next chance I get, I'm buying it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content